Serie ZUPCA-MALKA / TEMPLES SACRÉS / 2010

Serie ZUPCA MALKA / 2010 

ZUPCA MALKA Sacred Temples - Zupca Malka: Quechua term meaning sacred temples in Latin America and representing whit this serie, our spiritual ways inside us as a spiral of light to grow up as a human being. 
Inspiration while I was visiting my city, Cali in Colombia in 2009 and a journalist did to me my genealogic tree, where finally I knew about my amerindian roots, my origins from the Motato family.Two "Caciques" Motato, two chiefs, my
ancestors, began my offspring, mother's side.
So proud to represent them with my paintings. Their societies evolved in spiral, in collective consciousness, that's why the spirals in each art work, evolution movements.
Rescuing trough my Art Work, with Aerial perspective, our legacy and cultural heritage, full of precolombian history. 




Commentaires